Thursday, April 10, 2014

Dessert Challenge: Vomallomocha Blanca Dip



My entry this month is based off a recipe for White Chocolate Fondue from Campbell's Kitchen, of all folks.


I took a bag of white chocolate chips, enough heavy cream to smooth things out and a capful of Smirnoff Marshmallow Vodka.


Heat in a heavy saucepan, melt it all together.


Start dipping!  I didn't have any fruit, but that would work well too.  And I've always wanted to try those chocolate dipping spoons that you can stir your coffee with, so this seemed like the perfect time to experiment!

You can also do this in a fondue set-up and let people dip their own.


These look like pretzel sticks dipped in chocolate right?  Well, they are! :O)  But they are part of an Easter story too!  Let me explain.

THE ADVENTURES OF LUKE EGGWALKER!

Master Yolka is busy teaching Peepsi younglings the art of wielding a white(chocolate) saber!


5 comments:

  1. Is it pathetic that my takeaway from this post is "There's such a thing as marshmallow vodka? POINT ME TO THE LIQUOR STORE."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and creative idea! It sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Teri! I appreciate your visit and kind words! Happy Easter!

      Delete
  3. These treats are definitely not from the dark side. Well, maybe the dark side of the weight gain, I'm not sure I'd share ;)

    ReplyDelete